Encounter Nepal Tour is what a great vacation looks like. It is a 2 week program which gives you an incredible opportunity to witness Nepal like never before. 15 days of bliss for the travelers who want to witness Nepal’s most highlighted places. It is also an opportunity to blend in the culture of our country.
Know more about Encounter Nepal Tour !!
Here we would like to briefly inform you about the Encounter Nepal Tour.02 weeks program in Nepal with interaction with different Nepalese people, Including Ringpoche (High ranking Monk believed as reincarnation of Monk) & Meet, talk and Share experience with sherpa Everest Climber enjoying authentic Nepalese Hospitality at Farmer’s Home in Village. We also enjoy Dinner Sharing Food with local family cooked at home. This tour is perfect experience of Nepalese hospitality, people & Lifestyles.
Brief Explanation about the Itinerary
This itinerary is mostly about visiting the most popular destinations of Nepal. In this trip you will be visiting the world renowned heritages and know about Nepalese culture. In this trip ,you will be visiting to Buddhalinkantha, which is about 10km from the center of Kathmandu. It is at the base of Shivapuri hill.
Also, in Pokhara you will be staying in amazing lake side with the most amazing view. In Pokhara, you can also go for cycling to the beautiful place of Pame. In Chitwan you will be experiencing amazing jungle activities and know more about Tharu Culture.
Encounter Nepal Tour has come into existence for the travelers who wants to blend in Nepalese culture. It is made for the travelers who want to spend 15 days of their life here in Nepal. It has a good combination of mature cities of Nepal namely Kathmandu, Bhaktapur,Patan, Pokhara and Chitwan. All these cities have something unique to offer. Each cities that the travelers visit to will have a different story to tell.
Tours in Nepal
trip starts from
trip ends in
Min. 2 pax
- Day Nov 18: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day Nov 19: Visit to Heritage sites
- Day Nov 20: Drive Kathmandu to Budhanilkantha, hike down to Gokarna then visit to Bouddhanath,O/N Boudhanath
- Day Nov 21: Visit to Pashupatinath & Bhaktapur. O/N Bhaktapur
- Day Nov 22: Drive Bhaktapur to Namobuddha & visit there then Back to Dhulikhel.O/N Dhulikhel
- Day Nov 23: Drive Dhulikhel to Bandipur ( 140 Km – 5 hours drive). O/N Hotel in Bandipur.
- Day Nov 24: Visit Bandipur town then drive to Pokhara.O/N Pokhara
- Day Nov 25: After breakfast, Take cycle and Bicycle ride to Pame ( 2 hours )
- Day Nov 26: After Breakfast, Easy hike to Peace stupa with wonderful range view other side ( 3-4 hours )
- Day Nov 27: Visit Pokhara city & Free in evening to rest and relax.O/N Pokhara
- Day Nov 28: Drive Pokhara to Chitwan ( 180 KM –5/6 hours drive)
- Day Nov 29: Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan. O/N Hotel in Chitwan.
- Day Nov 30: Chitwan - Kathmandu:
- Day Dec 01: Free day in Kathmandu ( optional:- Take part in Yoga class )
- Day Dec 02: Departure
- day Nov 18Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrive Kathmandu, Meet assist and transfer to Hotel. O/N in Kathmandu
- day Nov 19Visit to Heritage sites
Kathmandu city, swoyambhu & Patan.O/N in Kathmandu
The Swyambhunath Stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and is situated at the mound. From this Stupa you can closely look at the settlement pattern in Kathmandu and have a close look at the Chaityas and Monasteries which circles the main stupa of Swyambhunath. This stupa also relates itself to the history of creation of Kathmandu Valley as how Manjushree, a Buddhist monk, saw a huge lotus emanating bright light at the centre of the lake. So he cut a deep gorge allowing the water to drain from the lake because he wanted to observe and worship the lotus where it is said that Swyambhunath is situated.
Kathmandu Durbar Square
Kathmandu Durbar Square welcomes you to the palaces, courtyards and temples built between 12th to 18th centuries where the then Kings used to live and the coronations of Shaha dynasty Kings used to take place. You might be amazed with the number of temples and architectural styles that you see in this courtyard. Moreover, you might also get the glimpse of Kumari, a living goddess, whose residence is within this courtyard.
Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting melange of Palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. Listed as a World Heritage Site, the former Royal Palace complex is the centre of Patan’s religious and social life. A museum full of bronze statues and religious monuments is one of the fascinating places to visit within Patan Durbar Square. A temple entirely built by stone in the 17th century in the name of Hindu deity Krishna, is one of the major attraction of Patan
- day Nov 20Drive Kathmandu to Budhanilkantha, hike down to Gokarna then visit to Bouddhanath,O/N Boudhanath
Interact with Ringpoche guru ( re-incarnation of high Buddhist monk) and visit to monasteries and take part in Butterlamp pray.
Bouddhanath Stupa not only takes you to the journey to the ancient and world’s biggest Stupa or to Buddhist Pilgrimage sites but also exposes you to the Tibetan communities within Nepal. Along with monasteries and devotees chanting religious hymns and playing prayer wheels you will also get to be close with the young boys and girls devoted to be Buddhist Monk which gives you a different perspective about life.
In the evening, We visit to monasteries around take part in Butterlamp pray and meet with Ringpoche, A ranking Buddhist monk in monastery.
- day Nov 21Visit to Pashupatinath & Bhaktapur. O/N Bhaktapur
After Breakfast, Drive to Pashupatinath then to Bhaktapur for sightseeing. During the course of time We also Visit Mandala painting center & learn JUJU Dhou ( King’s curd ) making process.
Pashupatinath, one of the holiest temple of Hindu deities Lord Shiva, has a golden roof and silver doors and is built in pagoda style. The temple is in the mid of green forest and the river Bagmati on whose bank Hindus are cremated is flowing on its side. People except Hindu are not allowed to enter the main courtyard of the temple but can be viewed from the eastern bank of the river. It is the centre of the Hindu pilgrimage and annually thousands of devotees flock into the temple during Shivaratri and Teej which occurs in the month of March and August respectively.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square
This durbar square will mesmerize you with the beauty of different temples and palaces. You will not only be able to see the spectacular view of 15th century architecture but also will be acquainted with the palaces and the courtyard of the ancient times. The golden gates, wooden palace studded with 55 windows, Batsala temple, Shiva temple and the National Art Gallery are the major attractions of this square. Moreover, you might not want to miss out the five storied Nyatapola Temple built in 17th century; adding on to its structure are the pair of two wrestlers, two elephants, two lions, two griffins and goddess’s tigress & lioness in each storey making it the most tallest pagoda style temple exhibiting the immense creativity and craftsmanship of Nepali in those centuries.
- day Nov 22Drive Bhaktapur to Namobuddha & visit there then Back to Dhulikhel.O/N Dhulikhel
Wake up call at 0700 am, After breakfast drive to Namobuddha ( 1.25 hour drive), Visit Namobuddha a sacred monuments where Lord Buddha offered own flesh to hungry tigress as per myth. After Lunch, hike down to Panauti ( 3 hours hiking ) an small old newari settlement. In an about 01 hour drive the group will reach to Dhulikhel. Rest and relax at Hotel.
- day Nov 23Drive Dhulikhel to Bandipur ( 140 Km – 5 hours drive). O/N Hotel in Bandipur.
After Breakfast, we drive through prithvi highway to Bandipur a nice old hilltop settlement , we will enjoy beautiful sceneary and Optionally ( pre- Booking required) enjoy white water rafting at Trishuli river. Will stop enroute for Lunch, nice picture capture and experience hanging bridge etc.. After reaching toBandipur, We will check in Hotel and leisure walk around the vehicle free bandipur town. You can book and enjoy dinner at any restaurants available in town.
- day Nov 24Visit Bandipur town then drive to Pokhara.O/N Pokhara
After breakfast, Short walk around the Bandipur and Drive to Pokhara ( appx. 2 hours drive ). After reaching Pokhara, check in Hotel and explore the Lakeside area freely in the evening.
- day Nov 25After breakfast, Take cycle and Bicycle ride to Pame ( 2 hours )
After breakfast, Take cycle and Bicycle ride to Pame ( 2 hours ), take Lunch Leave Cycles there and walk to Kalabang village ( appx. 2 hours ). Visit village then dinner and stay with local people. O/N at Farmers Home.
Meeting with local people and Listen their story and share food in their kitchen is a different experience. At the end of the day we will stay overnight in the local peoples guest room.
- day Nov 26After Breakfast, Easy hike to Peace stupa with wonderful range view other side ( 3-4 hours )
After Breakfast, Easy hike to Peace stupa with wonderful range view other side ( 3-4 hours ). Take Lunch & Visit Peace stupa then walk down to shore ( appx. 1 hour) of Fewa Lake and boatcross to Pokhara city. O/N Hotel.
- day Nov 27Visit Pokhara city & Free in evening to rest and relax.O/N Pokhara
Visit Pokhara city & Free in evening to rest and relax.O/N Pokhara
Visit Seti george, Davis fall & Bindubasini temple.
Known as the city of lakes and the starting point for trekking destination and the second largest city of Nepal is Pokhara. The Barahi temple in the middle of the big lake is the most fascinating landmark in Pokhara and the reflection of snow capped mountain in the lake is so serene and magnificent that you will remember it for your entire life. With the closer view of Annapurna range and Mt. Fish tail you will feel close to nature and mysticism.
- day Nov 28Drive Pokhara to Chitwan ( 180 KM –5/6 hours drive)
After Breakfast, Drive to Chitwan at First we drive to Tree plantation nursery organized by WCN Nepal ( World Conservation Nepal), Check varities of Trees and participate on plantation of Tree then drive to Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.. O/N hotel in Chitwan
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park is the first national park in Nepal. It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. It covers an area of 932 km2 (360 sq mi) and is located in the subtropical Inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal and house of many endangered plants and Animals. One Horned Rhinoceros, Gharial and many other floras and faunas are the main attraction in National park. Lucky people may also get chance to encounter Royal Bengal tiger in their habitat during safari.
- day Nov 29Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan. O/N Hotel in Chitwan.
We will do full day Jungle Activities program which includes, Elephant Safari, Jungle Walk, Cultural dance show etc.. as scheduled by hotel.
- day Nov 30Chitwan - Kathmandu:
At dawn we will set for Jungle walk and bird watching which takes you to the journey of natural beauty and wildlife. After breakfast we will be driving to Kathmandu for 6 hours through the beautiful valleys, alleys, hills and river bank and have lunch on the way to Kathmandu.
- day Dec 01Free day in Kathmandu ( optional:- Take part in Yoga class )
free day in Kathmandu ( optional:- Take part in Yoga class ).
Evening:- Farewell Dinner with interaction to Everest summiter and share experience with him, We will meet with Everest summitter Sherpa guide and He will share us his different Experience that had happened during his expeditions with various groups . It will be story of success, Failure, pain and glory. Return back to hotel for night halt. O/N Hotel in Kathmandu.
- day Dec 02Departure
Departure to Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
Cost for the above program ( minimum 02 pax basis )
Rate based on 3* basis Package rate ( Min 02 pax ) US$ 1750.00 Per Person Single room supplement US$ 350.00
Hotel List ( 3* category)
S.no Destination Hotel Name Nights Meal plan 1 Kathmandu Hotel Moonlight or similar 4 BB 2 Chitwan Safari Narayani or similar 2 Full Board 3 Pokhara Hotel White pearl or similar 3 BB 4 Bhaktapur Vajra Guest House or similar 1 BB 5 Dhulikhel Dhulikhel Lodge resort or similar 1 BB 6 Bouddha Ghangri resort or similar 1 BB 7 Bandipur Bandipur village resort 1 BB 8 Kalbang-PKR community Homestay with local 1 MA
Price Included / Excluded
- Accommodation at hotels and meals as mentioned above.
- All applicable transfers by Private Car.
- 01 German speaking guide during the trip
- 02 Full day Sightseeing Tours in Kathmandu as per program
- 01 time meet with Buddhist Monk and interaction program
- Day hiking shivapuri gokarna with applicable transfers
- 01 Full day sightseeing tour in Pokhara as per program
- 01 Half day cycling tour in Pokhara with picnic lunch
- Activities in Chitwan as per program
- 01 time Tree plantation program in Chitwan
- Applicable entrance fees to the monuments as per program
- 01 hour boating at Fewa Lake
- 01 time Farewell Nepali Dinner with cultural show & interaction program with Everest summiter Sherpa guide
- Lunch and Dinners except in Chitwan and other than mentioned in cost includes
- Beverages and expenses of personal nature
- Personal Travel insurance
- Any Airfares and Airport taxes
- Nepal Visa fee ( US$ 25.00 Per person can be obtained upon arrival at Airport )
- Any cost occurred due to Flight cancellation, Road blockade, natural calamities or political disorder etc..
- Any cost items not listed in cost includes section
Please provide your email address.
Error: Contact form not found.
Encounter Nepal Tour
Encounter Nepal Tour
"*" indicates required fields