Tour to beautiful places of Nepal or nepal highlights is based on three pillar model in Tourism . This tour includes economy, ecology, and social issues. The program takes you to all the major tourist destinations of Nepal and helps the country and society in various way.
This program provides income generating opportunities to it’s locals with a fair price. This tour is environment friendly and also gives a hint of cultural exchange.
The locals, small entrepreneurs and staff of the service providers will be benefited with such trips as they get opportunities to serve out client. This has minimal effect on the clients budget.
This program helps to create a win-win situation for client and local entrepreneurs. Part of the profit made by the company also goes to society through CSR Activities.
Our office operates on the principle of being environment-friendly. Therefore, there is less paper use policy, we recycle when possible and also ensure proper disposal of garbage.
Again, our tour is also designed to help ecology and support environment, encourage preservation of endangered animals & local plants. Hence tree plantation , nursery visit, elephant breeding center visit, Gharial breeding center visit, Cycling etc. are the part of the program. We need to travel responsibly.
Other than environmental aspect, our focus is also on social issue
We also involve the local people in Tourism and provide direct benefits to them. Therefore local homestay for a night give them direct benefit and development entrepreneurship, small Guesthouse stay helps local entrepreneur.
And then visit to Thanka painting school, Visit Sanskrit school, meeting with Hindu scholars, Butter lamp pray at monastery, promoting Tharu cultural dance show by community, etc. will help clients to get involved in social activities.
So, book your tour with Euro-Asia to visit beautiful places of Nepal to enjoy the economic ,ecological and social aspect together.
Tours in Nepal
trip starts from
trip ends in
Hotel, Guest House, Homestay
Min. 2 pax
- Cable car ride.
- All major tourist destination visit in Nepal.
- Cycling in Pokhara.
- Ayurveda spa at Tranquility spa in pokhara
- Tree plantation and nursery visit program in chitwan
- Homestay in Sarangkot.
- Butterlamp pray in monastery.
- Yoghurt making practical briefing in Bhaktapur.
- Sanskrit School visit in Budhanilkantha.
- Visit to Mandala/Thanka painting school.
- Newari lunch in Kritipur.
- Day 01: Arrival
- Day 02: Sightseeing (Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan City)
- Day 03: Sightseeing (Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Bhaktapur)
- Day 04: Drive to ChanguNarayan and hike to Telkot then drive to Nagarkot
- Day 05: Drive Nagarkot to Kathmandu
- Day 06: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 07: Sightseeing to Pokhara city and visit to Peace Stupa
- Day 08: Half day Mountain Biking tour in Pokhara, starts at Pame and ending at Lakeside ( appx 2 hours program)
- Day 09: Drive to Sarangkot
- Day 10: Drive from Sarangkot to Pokhara then drive to Chitwan ( 180 KM –5/6 hours drive)
- Day 11: Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan
- Day 12: Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Day 13: Full day Sightseeing of Kirtipur & Khokana & Newari Lunch at Typical Newari restaurant in Kirtipur
- Day 14: Full day Sightseeing tour of Budhanilkantha, Sanskrit School of Budhanilkantha
- Day 15: Departure
- day 01Arrival
Meet assist and transfer to Hotel, After check in Hotel and refreshed drive short to Typical Nepali restaurant for Dinner with cultural show as welcome dinner in Nepal.
O/N Hotel in Kathmandu
- day 02Sightseeing (Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan City)
The four seeing eyes of Swoyambhunath Stupa watch over the valley from the top of 77-m high hillock on western side. This most glorious Stupa in the world is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of Kathmandu valley out of a primordial lake. The surroundings of the Swoyambhunath are covered with small Chaityas & monasteries as well as some Hindu temples.
Kathmandu Durbar Square
This complex of palaces, courtyards and temples, built between 12th and 18th Centuries, used to be the seat of ancient Malla Kings of Kathmandu. It is the place where kings of Nepal are crowned and their coronations solemnized. An intriguing piece here is the 17th century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with writings in 15 languages. Kumari Temple: Kumari temple is the residence of the Living Goddess. Kumari, known as Virgin Goddess has got some specialties, she must be chosen from a typical Newari cast with no body marks & injuries & will be replaced by another Kumari after puberty.
Patan Durbar Square
Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting mélange of Palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. Listed as a World Heritage Site, the former Royal Palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious monuments. One remarkable monument here is 17th century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone.
O/N Hotel in Kathmandu
- day 03Sightseeing (Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Bhaktapur)
Bouddhanath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Stupa is on the ancient trade route from Tibet which enters the Kathmandu Valley by the village of Sankhu in the northeast corner. One of the oldest and the biggest Buddhist monuments ever built in Nepal, Bouddhanath is an imposing structure standing some 36 meters. The Stupa is said to entomb the remains of a Kasyapa sage venerable both to Buddhists and Hindus. The Stupa stands on the massive three level Mandala style platform surrounded by colorful private family houses.
We will visit to Tibetan Thanka painting school within Bouddhanath premises. Group Pray with Butterlamp in the monastery will fascinate you with awesome experience with inner peace.
Pasupatinath is considered one of the holiest shrines of all the Hindu temples. The temple has remained the presiding deity of ruling Nepalese Royalty. Located on the banks of the Bagmati river, this two tiered magnificent golden temple with four triple silver doorways is unique example of the Nepalese temple architecture. It is one of the largest Hindu temple complex in South Asia with hundreds of Shiva lingams, shrines icons of various Hindu god and goddess insides. The main entrance of this temple is in the western side facing a small street of Deopatan market. As non Hindus are not allowed to enter this temple courtyard. They are advised to go on the other side of the river in the East to have a glimpse of the temple complex. Historically pre-Christian era this temple seems to have its origin away back to the early Kirat period. Stone sculptures found in the vicinity support the antiquity of this place.
Our guide will also take you to meet with Hindu scholar for interaction. Appx. 1 hour interaction with scholar will give you deep knowledge of Hinduism.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Another major attraction within the valley is the medieval city of Bhaktapur (City of devotees), established in 9th century, with its unique outlook. Like in the other two cities here too, one can visit the old palace of Malla Kings and other beautiful architecture. The glorious five storied ‘Nyatapola’ Temple and the ‘Fifty-five window Palace’ are among many attractions here. Bhaktapur is equally famous for its woodcarving, clay works and typical Nepali cap. Bhaktapur today sets an example to its other sister cities as to how one can preserve an ancient city and its outlook for future generation.
Bhaktapur is very popular for yoghurt known as Juju Dhou ( “Kings Yoghurt” ). Our guide will explain and show you yoghurt making process in Bhaktapur.
O/N Hotel in Bhaktapur.
- day 04Drive to ChanguNarayan and hike to Telkot then drive to Nagarkot
After breakfast at Hotel we drive to Changu Narayan Temple, which is considered as one of the oldest Hindu temple in Nepal, after sightseeing we will do gentle walk to telkot where our vehicle will take us to the Hotel in Nagarkot for Night stay. We will observe the beautiful sunset view over the mountains if the weather permits.
The Changu Narayan, a Vishnu temple, is situated 18km northeast of Kathmandu city in a ridge. It is probably oldest temple in the entire Kathmandu valley because main temple was built arround 4th centuary AD. It was destroyed, however, several times by fires and earthquakes. The present Pagode was rebuilt in the year 1702. It belongs to old heritage site enlisted by UNESCO.
O/N Hotel in Nagarkot.
- day 05Drive Nagarkot to Kathmandu
Early Morning sunrise view over the mountain and after breakfast and short rest, Drive back to Kathmandu. Rest and relax at Hotel or explore the Town at own.
O/N Hotel in Kathmandu.
- day 06Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara ( 200 Km- 5/6 hours drive visit to Manakamana temple on the way. O/N Hotel in Pokhara
Enroute Visit Manakamana Temple with cable car ride. Manakamana temple located at a hilltop in a Gorkha district can be visited by 10 minutes cable car ride. 10 minutes cable car ride gives you experience to going up with bird eye view to Trishuli river, Local Forest and Villages.
Pokhara,situated 200 km west of Kathmandu, is the most important tourist destination after Kathmandu. This is the entry point for famous Trekking routes to Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Mustang region. It is a meeting point for nature and culture.Trails for different excursions and hiking are available to suit individual interest and needs. When the weather permits one can enjoy the panoramic view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range hardly 25km away from Pokhara. One can enjoy the tranquility and peace while doing boating at Fewa Lake in one hand and see the grand view of the snow clad mountains on the other.
O/N Hotel in Pokhara.
- day 07Sightseeing to Pokhara city and visit to Peace Stupa
Devi’s Falls & Gupteshower cave
The falls are about 2 km southwest of the airport on the road to Butwal, just before the Tashi Ling Tibetan Village. Devi’s Falls marks the point where the Pardi Khola stream vanishes underground. When the stream is at full bore, the sound of the water plunging over the falls is deafening, but the concrete walkways don’t add much to the atmosphere. According to locals, the name is a corruption of David’s Falls, a reference to a Swiss visitor who tumbled into the sinkhole and drowned, taking his girlfriend with him. Late visit to Gupteshower cave next to Davis fall.
The roaring Seti River passes right through Pokhara, but you won’t see it unless you go looking. The river has carved a deep, narrow gorge through the middle of town, turning the water milky white in the process. At points, the gorge is less than a metre across and the river gushes by more than 50m below street level. The best place to catch a glimpse of the Seti River is the park near the KI Singh Bridge, just north of old Pokhara on the road to Batulechaur.
Walk to Lake side and boatcross to Raniban. Easy walk upto peace stupa ( 1 hours walking to peace stupa steep up).
World Peace Pagoda
World Peace Pagoda, a massive Buddhist stupa is situated on the top of a hill on the southern shore of Phewa Lake. Besides being a impressive sight in itself, the shrine is a great vantage point which offers the spectacular views of the Annapurna range, Phewa Lake, and the Pokhara city. We Climb the Raniban forest crossing the suspension bridge. After the 2 hours of walk we reach stupa and enjoy the spiritual and scenic beauty. Climbing down from Pagoda is more enjoyable with the view of Phewa Lake and the mountains. We cross the lake after the 20 minutes of boating with the visit to island temple (Barahi temple) in the middle of lake.
O/N Hotel in Pokhara.
- day 08Half day Mountain Biking tour in Pokhara, starts at Pame and ending at Lakeside ( appx 2 hours program)
After cycling, enjoy 01 hour Ayurveda spa at Tranquility spa in pokhara in order to relax your body and mind.
Rest Free in Pokhara for plenty of optional Activities.e.g. Paragliding, Bungy jump, Ultra flight, Zipflyer ride etc.. Or explore around the city and Lakeside area at own.
O/N Hotel in Pokhara
- day 09Drive to Sarangkot
After having breakfast we drive to Sarangkot. Visit Sarangkot and walk to nearby village for experience authentic Nepali village lifestyle. Check in at local home where you will be warm welcomed by local villagers with typical nepali style. Enjoy Typical Nepali hospitality with local people. Dinner and overnight at Homestay in Village.
O/N in at Homestay in a Village nearby Sarangkot.
- day 10Drive from Sarangkot to Pokhara then drive to Chitwan ( 180 KM –5/6 hours drive)
Enjoy Wonderful sunrise view with breakfast then Drive Sarangkot, Pokhara to Chitwan . After Lunch we drive to Tree plantation nursery organized by WCN Nepal ( World Conservation Nepal), Check varieties of Trees and participate on plantation of Tree then return back to Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park is the first national park in Nepal. It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. It covers an area of 932 km2 (360 sq mi) and is located in the subtropical Inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal and house of many endangered plants and Animals. One Horned Rhinoceros, Gharial and many other floras and faunas are the main attraction in National park. Lucky people may also get chance to encounter Royal Bengal tiger in their habitat during safari.
O/N Hotel in Chitwan.
- day 11Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan
Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan.
We will do full day Jungle Activities program which includes, Elephant Safari, Jungle Walk, Cultural dance show etc.. as scheduled by hotel.
O/N Hotel in Chitwan.
- day 12Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu
After having our early morning breakfast we will set for Jungle walk and bird watching which takes you to the journey of natural beauty and wildlife. After breakfast we will be driving to Kathmandu for 6 hours through the beautiful valleys, alleys, hills and river bank and have lunch on the way to Kathmandu.
O/N Hotel in Kathmandu.
- day 13Full day Sightseeing of Kirtipur & Khokana & Newari Lunch at Typical Newari restaurant in Kirtipur
Kirtipur, a town that is very close from Kathmandu City but still far from the reach of tourism activities. Spread in 14 hectares of land, Kirtipur is located 5 km from the center of Kathmandu. In Nepali dialect Kirtipur means “a glorious town”. Looking down from its natural order it has been the scan of many historic battles and many important moments in Nepal’s history. History says that the ancient city Kirtipur was founded by Shiva Deva between 1099 AD and 1126 AD and during the reign of the Malla Kingdom in the 15th century the city was developed for human settlement.
Khokana is another Newari village, a short walk across the paddy fields from Bungamati Nepal is littered with little towns and villages which are seldom visited by tourists. Some may feel that a particular town or village has little or nothing to offer, but what some find boring – others find fascinating. Those that visit Nepal for the sheer experience of learning more about the lives and cultures of the local peoples will usually enjoy visiting even the simplest little farming village and getting to know the local inhabitants better. Khokana is a simple place, but it is filled with life, history and culture. If you have a real appreciation for such things, this little village is definitely worth a visit.
O/N Hotel in Kathmandu
- day 14Full day Sightseeing tour of Budhanilkantha, Sanskrit School of Budhanilkantha
Budhanilkantha Temple is a Hindu open air temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Budhanilkantha Temple is situated below the Shivapuri Hill at the northern end of the Kathmandu valley . It can be identified by a large reclining statue of Lord Vishnu. The temple’s main statue of Budhanilkantha is considered the largest stone carving in Nepal.
Osho Tapoban is an international commune and forest retreat centre. Perched in the lush green Nagarjuna forest, the commune offers various courses on yoga, meditation, psychotherapies and alternate healing as designed by Osho. The commune welcomes many visitors from different countries every year and provides an opportunity for a new way of living – with more awareness, sensitivity, relaxation, celebration and creativity.
Evening:- Farewell Dinner with Nepali cultural show with transfers. Your feedback and suggestion to our representative shall be highly appreciated during dinner and conversation.
O/N Hotel in Kathmandu
- day 15Departure
Transfer to Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
Price Included / Excluded
- 06 Nights accommodation at Hotel Mariott or similar in Kathmandu on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- 03 Nights accommodation at Lake side retreat or similar in Pokhara on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- 01 Nights accommodation at Bhangeri resort or similar in Nagarkot on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- 01 Nights accommodation at Local Home stay in Sarangkot on MAP basis ( Nepali food )on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- 01 Nights accommodation at Vajra guest House in Bhaktapur on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- 02 Nights accommodation at Safari Narayani resort or similar in chitwan on twin sharing full board basis with all Jungle activities programs
- Applicable transfers as per program using 01 Non AC Hiace Van
- 01 time Cable car ride to Manakamana temple visit
- 01 Half day Cycling tour in Pokhara starting from Pame to Lakeside
- 01 Hour tranquility spa as per program to relax your mind and body
- 01 time visit to tree plantation nursery and a tree plantation for nature conservation
- Sightseeing tour as mentioned in program with applicable entrance fees
- 01 hour boating at fewa lake
- Butterlamp pray in monastery, Yoghurt making practical briefing in bhaktapur & School visit in Budhanilkantha as per program
- 01 time welcome dinner with nepali cultural show
- 01 time Newari Lunch program in Kirtipur as mentioned in program
- Lunch & Dinners ( except in chitwan and mentioned in cost includes)
- Beverages and expenses of personal nature
- Personal Travel insurance
- Nepal Visa fee
- Any Airfares and Airport taxes
- Any cost occurred due to natural calamities, Political disorder, Flight cancellation, Landslide or such expenses due to unforeseen reasons
- Any cost items not listed in cost includes section
Please provide your email address.
Error: Contact form not found.
Sustainable Nepal Tour
Sustainable Nepal Tour
"*" indicates required fields